Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Anuj Shah <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/28 14:53:56 UTC

Messages not recieved

I have a queue with consumers listening on a correlation id and am finding
some messages are missed by the consumers, and end up on the dead letter
queue.

I know there could be a number of reasons why this is happening. Does anyone
know a useful troubleshooting guide which will rule out common problems?

Thanks

Re: Messages not recieved

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Timestamps.  Check the date/time on your client and server machines.  If
they are out of sync and you are using TimeToLive, then that will cause
problems.  To rectify this, you can use the TimeStampPlugin on the broker.