Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Koller Krisztian <ko...@fw.hu> on 2005/04/01 20:39:15 UTC

Cannot get a connection, pool exhausted

Hi All!

I'm using Tomcat 5.5 and Mysql 4.1 for an online survey web-application. (on
Fedora Core 3)
After some user outfilled the survey, Tomcat hangs with
"org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException:  Cannot get a connection,
pool exhausted" message.
I'm always close the all rs, stmt and conn components (How described in
doc).

What may be the problem?

Can I query the connection pool of Tomcat? (how many active connection has
it?)

Thanx,
Chris

--