Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/15 09:20:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.9, RC0

Please vote on whether to release Apache ManifoldCF 2.9, RC0.

This release includes many bug fixes, as well as the Rocket Chat
Notification Connector.

The release artifact can be downloaded from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-2.9

There is also an svn tag at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-2.9-RC0

Thanks!
Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.9, RC0

Posted by Markus Schuch <ma...@web.de>.
The broken UI in the example-proprietary exists in 2.8 too.

raised https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1477

-1 for 2.9 RC0, we should not ship a broken example again

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Markus Schuch <ma...@web.de>.