Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de> on 2011/01/01 10:33:59 UTC

Re: RDF-like formats CAS consumer

On 12/28/2010 09:34, Tommaso Teofili wrote:
> Hi all,
> using Apache Clerezza RDF modules and its integration modules with UIMA I've
> managed to create a RDF, and other "semweb related" formats, CAS Consumer.
> As Clerezza hasn't made a release yet I don't know if we can include it in
> our sandbox, any clue about that?
> Cheers,
> Tommaso

Hi Tommaso,

as I understand it, you wouldn't be checking in Clerezza code,
but some code that you wrote and that uses Clerezza, right?
In that case there is no problem with adding the code to our
sandbox.  People will just have to build Clerezza from source
to use it.

--Thilo

Re: RDF-like formats CAS consumer

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thilo,

2011/1/1 Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>

> Hi Tommaso,
>
> as I understand it, you wouldn't be checking in Clerezza code,
> but some code that you wrote and that uses Clerezza, right?

Right :-)

> In that case there is no problem with adding the code to our
> sandbox.  People will just have to build Clerezza from source
> to use it.

Thanks you very much Thilo.
Happy new year!
Tommaso