Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Anthony Spencer <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/22 18:07:43 UTC

Is this project still being developed?

I've been using Torque for two years and I currently
have several projects actively running Torque.  I'm
quite happy with the project so I was pleased to see
that this list gets frequent posts.  However I noticed
that the project page seems to indicate that their
hasn't been any development activity in a year.  Is
this project still alive?

RE: Is this project still being developed?

Posted by Thomas Fischer <Fi...@seitenbau.net>.

The project is still developed, see

http://db.apache.org/torque-31/status.html

  Thomas