Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Agrawal, Harshal (GE Digital)" <ha...@ge.com> on 2017/08/30 11:06:13 UTC

Solr index getting replaced instead of merged

Hello Guys,

I have installed solr in my local system and was able to connect to Teradata successfully.
For single table I am able to index the data and query it also but when I am trying for multiple tables in the same schema and doing indexing one by one respectively.
I can see datasets getting replaced instead of merged .

Can anyone help me please:

Regards
Harshal

Re: Solr index getting replaced instead of merged

Posted by David Hastings <ha...@gmail.com>.
>Can anyone tell is it possible to paginate the data using Solr UI?

use the start/rows input fields using standard array start as 0,  ie
start=0, rows=10
start=10, rows=10
start=20, rows=10

Posted by Gurdeep Singh <gu...@gmail.com>.
Not sure how you are doing indexing. Try adding clean=false in your indexing command/script when you do second table indexing.