Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2010/05/21 14:46:41 UTC

release of site plugin for maven 3 : is core next (3.0-beta-2) release soon ?

Hi,

I'd like to release site plugin for maven 3.
Currently due to MNG-4651, the plugin doesn't work with beta-1.
Any idea when the next core release will be here ?
BTW, we can release the plugin and add a note in the note saying : you
can use it with alpha-7 or trunk.

WDYT ?

Olivier
http://twitter.com/olamy
http://fr.linkedin.com/in/olamy

Re: release of site plugin for maven 3 : is core next (3.0-beta-2) release soon ?

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
I also don't see the point in releasing something that doesn't work with
any recommended maven version. A release should be something that can be
consumed by normal users without special setup. For testing you can
deploy snapshots.

-Lukas

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>.

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1 to release it with a note about beta1 incopatibility