Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sebastian Ho <se...@bii.a-star.edu.sg> on 2004/06/24 07:53:23 UTC

generators for struts

hi

i am starting a new project which involves struts and i am completely
new to it. The IDE i am familar with is Netbeans.

What tool does fellow developers used for struts? I downloaded struts
console but looks like it allow me to edit/manage struts configuration
file in netbeans only. Is there any xdoclet like tool that make code
generation easiler?

If possible please provide plugin/tool for netbeans instead of eclipse.

I can't find a plugin for running jboss in netbeans too.

Any references?

Thanks

Sebastian Ho

RE: generators for struts

Posted by David Friedman <hu...@ix.netcom.com>.
+1 ---> I use xdoclet w/Struts/DisplayTag/Hibernate inside Eclipse v2.1.3

-David

> i am starting a new project which involves struts and i am completely
> new to it. The IDE i am familar with is Netbeans.
>
> What tool does fellow developers used for struts? I downloaded struts
> console but looks like it allow me to edit/manage struts configuration
> file in netbeans only. Is there any xdoclet like tool that make code
> generation easiler?
> > If possible please provide plugin/tool for netbeans instead of eclipse.
>
> I can't find a plugin for running jboss in netbeans too.
>
> Any references?
>
> Thanks
>
> Sebastian Ho

Re: generators for struts