Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Deyan Chen <ch...@neusoft.com> on 2014/11/26 02:26:30 UTC

Are there graph/table based tools for browsing/editing a large TDB store?

Hi all,

I want a graph/table based tool to browse/edit an large ontology stored
in a TDB store.
Although Protege is a very good ontology editor, it needs a large amount
of memory resources to open an large ontology file. And both desktop
Protege and Web Protege cannot access TDB store.
Any suggestions or recommendation would be appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Deyan Chen
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.

Re: Are there graph/table based tools for browsing/editing a large TDB store?

Posted by Olivier Rossel <ol...@gmail.com>.
You may want to have a look at Datao
http://datao.net

There is a video guided tour.