Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org> on 2003/01/10 13:34:50 UTC

Unit testing ...

Hi,

I believe that nobody here make unit testing, because
the test cases doesn't work for some time :-/

For example, excalibur-testcase is missed in the lib dir. I
will fix this, but I have first one question. Does we have a directory
only for compiling, testing, to prevent that the lib went into the
webapp?

I will also add a Generator/TransformerTestCase, and think about
a SourceTestCase...

Stephan Michels.

Re: Unit testing ...

Posted by Bernhard Huber <be...@a1.net>.
i have added excalibur-testcase-1.0.jar to the tools/lib dir.
thus the testcase should run again.

regards bernhard