Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Kristof Vanbecelaere <kr...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/08 20:36:27 UTC

Configuring http proxy port for http conduit in Spring application context

Hi,

I would like to configure an http proxy using a Spring property resolver
like this

      <http-conf:client Connection="Keep-Alive"
         MaxRetransmits="1" AllowChunking="false"
ProxyServer="${proxy.host}"
         ProxyServerPort="${proxy.port}" />

Unfortunately, the namespace expects an int as value for the ProxyServerPort
attribute and rejects the placeholder. Is there an alternative?

Thanks.

Re: Configuring http proxy port for http conduit in Spring application context

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday 10 November 2008 7:32:19 am Kristof Vanbecelaere wrote:
> Ah, I now see there is a jira entry for it
>
> Looks like I need to set
> -Dorg.apache.spring.validation.mode=VALIDATION_NONE

Yea, that should work providing you are using a relatively recent version of
CXF.   I wish there was a better solution...   :-(

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Configuring http proxy port for http conduit in Spring application context

Posted by Kristof Vanbecelaere <kr...@gmail.com>.
It should really be this:
-Dorg.apache.cxf.spring.validation.mode=VALIDATION_NONE

Re: Configuring http proxy port for http conduit in Spring application context

Posted by Kristof Vanbecelaere <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Since CXF uses JAXB to parser the http-conf element, I don't think
current CXF version support the placeholder style configuration.
You can fill a JIRA[1] with this requirements.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF

Willem