Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Richardson <ja...@db.com> on 2005/03/10 19:25:41 UTC

James Richardson is out of the office.

I will be Out of the Office
Start Date: 10/03/2005.
End Date: 14/03/2005.

Re: James Richardson is out of the office.

Posted by Chris Elliott <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hey Mike,
              Give me your address and a good time to drop round. I
got that stuff you asked me to get for your burglar alarm, and I would
hate to drop by while you are at work or not at home!

Cheers buddy

PS - If (by chance) I get there and your not home, should I just get
on with the job..? Where is the burglar alarm?

Re: James Richardson is out of the office.

Posted by Vy Ho <st...@drexel.edu>.
Not to say anything about Axis users, but what kind of math, statistics
make you think they're mutually exclusive?  Get real.  Also, axis users
are not people who can read this list.  You can search web archive,
using some automatically scanning tool to find these kind of out of the
office message.  Oh, I didn't know there's such a mailing list.
Probably you were looking hard for it.

Posted by Mi...@flagstar.com.