Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dustin Sallings <du...@spy.net> on 2006/03/23 08:23:08 UTC

Realm defined within my webapp

	I have several webapps I am trying to bring over from Resin that
make use of various types of authentication that needs to live solely
within my webapp (I may have multiple deployed instances of one with
different versions, for example).

	I have attempted to add it to META-INF/context.xml in my web
application, but I get a ClassNotFoundException when the app starts up.

	I would think it'd be common for applications to have code to
perform their own authentication.  Is this possible?

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <du...@spy.net>