Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Edward Manmohan <ed...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/08 08:30:21 UTC

XSLT transform back functionality on servicemix

Hi,

I have configured the servicemix to route to my service after an xslt
transformation on the request and got the response back to the client. I
have used the static-routing-slip eip component in-order to achieve this
because I want the in-out MEP to be present.

Now I want the response message to be transformed from another transform
back XSLT, keeping the in-out MEP.

Can anyone have any idea on how this can be done?

Thanks,
-Edward-

Re: XSLT transform back functionality on servicemix

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Edward,

AFAIK, there is no out-of-the-box way to do this.  Personally, I would
create a Java class for servicemix-lwcontainer that:
- receives the in message
- translates it
- executes a new in-out message exchange
- translates the result
- answers the original message

The question has been asked before, so if you're interested in building
a more generic solution and contributing it to ServiceMix, you're more
than welcome.  Just raise a JIRA and let us know if we can help you with
anything...

Regards,

Gert

Posted by Edward Manmohan <ed...@gmail.com>.
Correction

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
-Ed-,

Can you retry it with the second XSLT in the routing slip and post the
resulting stack trace?

Gert

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.