Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2013/10/23 19:48:40 UTC

How does HA work?

Hello,

Since I'm not a programmer reading the code doesn't make too much sense
to me.
Can anyone explain to me how HA works (for VMs expecially)?
Who monitors these HA VMs? Can I run multiple monitors, for HA? Any
recommendations, best practices, gotchas?

Thanks,
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: How does HA work?

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
On 24.10.2013 01:42, Chiradeep Vittal wrote:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/dwn8AQ

Thanks!

Nux!
www.nux.ro