Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "Gay David (Annecy)" <dg...@axway.com> on 2011/11/25 09:31:13 UTC

IPojo Service Creation

Hi all,

I would like to know how to create by code an instance of an IPojo component without creating a Configuration in the ConfigAdmin.
I know today that I can create an instance with the ConfigurationAdmin, and also with the IPojo factory : but this create a Configuration object and my need is not to persist the service.

I would like kind of "volatile" services that dies when the JVM stop or crash.

WBR // David

Re: IPojo Service Creation

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Each Component Type published a Factory service (as well as a ManagedServiceFactory). This Factory service is not bound to the config admin, so you can use it. The documentation is available here: http://felix.apache.org/site/how-to-use-ipojo-factories.html#How-touseiPOJOfactories-Creating%252CdisposingandreconfiguringinstanceswiththeAPI

Regards,

Clement