Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com> on 2005/07/29 23:43:42 UTC

Problems getting 1.3 source

Hi all,

I'm trying to check out the current Struts source to see if there are
any tickets I can deal with to help work towards the 1.3 release, but I
can't seem to get it out of Subversion.  I'm using TortoiseSVN, and I
get the following error(s):

Error: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/struts/current'
Error: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/struts/current': could not connect to
server (http://svn.apache.org)

Is the repo server(s) down perhaps?  Related to there, is there a status
  page somewhere that would tell me this?

Or am I simply doing something wrong?  I was able to download
previously, so I suspect it's an infrastructure issue.  Thanks!

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

Re: Problems getting 1.3 source

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
Excellent, thank you!  I wasn't aware of that status page, that answers
my question rather succinctly :)

Frank

Posted by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com>.

>Here's the apache monitoring website:
>http://monitoring.apache.org/status/
>which shows the services that are down.

There were some reports to an internal Apache list earlier today of
system issues on the SVN server that are currently under
investigation.

Your patience is appreciated ;-)

Joe

--