Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Trygve Lie <tr...@hotmail.com> on 2005/08/02 10:22:46 UTC

Using LDAP with Roller

Hi

I'm considering using Roller as Blog feature in my company but I need to use
a Blog application which can authenticate against an LDAP server.

We have an existing LDAP server with existing users which I want to
authenticate against but I must also be able to create users in the LDAP
server trought the blog software (for external userser).

I see some posts / articles around mentioning that people are authenticating
against LDAP servers.

Is this possible with Roller and if so, could someone please give me short
description on how this is done with Roller?

PS: At the moment I'm not to familiar with Hibernate. If a Jave EE solution
is chosen, we will be running Resin (possible the latest release).

Kind regards
Trygve

MSN Spaces http://spaces.msn.com/?mkt=nb-no Vis bilder og skriv blogg