Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Oscar Besga <ob...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/19 13:39:21 UTC

Hello all; TILT I learned how to access server session and context in Wicket 1.5

TILT I learned how to access server session and context in Wicket 1.5

Wicket 1.4
<code>
    HttpSession httpSession =
((WebRequest)getRequest()).getHttpServletRequest().getSession();
</code>

Wicket 1.5

<code>
    HttpServletRequest httpServletRequest =
(HttpServletRequest)getRequest().getContainerRequest();
    HttpSession httpSession = httpServletRequest.getSession();
    ServletContext servletContext = httpSession.getServletContext();
</code>

That's my post here, hi to everybody

Re: Hello all; TILT I learned how to access server session and context in Wicket 1.5

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Oscar Besga <ob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> TILT I learned how to access server session and context in Wicket 1.5
>
> Wicket 1.4
> <code>
>    HttpSession httpSession =
> ((WebRequest)getRequest()).getHttpServletRequest().getSession();
> </code>
>

> Wicket 1.5
>
> <code>
>    HttpServletRequest httpServletRequest =
> (HttpServletRequest)getRequest().getContainerRequest();
>    HttpSession httpSession = httpServletRequest.getSession();
>    ServletContext servletContext = httpSession.getServletContext();
> </code>
>

> That's my post here, hi to everybody

hi :-)

--