Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Pawel Janusz <pj...@intertele.pl> on 2007/08/28 20:13:03 UTC

SOAP Attachment question/problem

Hello,
I'm starting using CXF to use them as WebService. I cannot find anywhere
example on how to add SOAP attachment in service class.
Could anyone help me ?
Some example code will be very helpful.

--
Greetings
Paweł Janusz

Re: SOAP Attachment question/problem

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
SwA is rather old; Microsoft in particular never supported it like they
do MTOM.  Both Metro and CXF provide MTOM samples only, but Apache
Axis2[1] might be of help for you.

Glen

[1] http://wso2.org/search/node/swa

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Hi Pawel,

You can refer to the system test ClientServerSwaTest to get more details
about how cxf support SWA.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/swa/ClientServerSwaTest.java?view=log

Cheers

Freeman