Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Martin Wiesner <ma...@apache.org> on 2023/06/04 10:30:59 UTC

Re: Feedback & opinions on: "OPENNLP-1496 Migrate OpenNLP towards JDK 17"

Hi everybody,

Does anyone else have feedback or wants to share his/her opinion regarding the move to Java 17?

Best
Martin
—
https://twitter.com/mawiesne
https://github.com/mawiesne

Posted by Martin Wiesner <ma...@apache.org>.
Hello everybody,

I note that there were no additional comments or objections to OpenNLP-1496.
For obvious reasons, I’m also +1 with it.

This gives the move to Java 17 and the associated PR 535 (https://github.com/apache/opennlp/pull/535) a five +1 votes (Richard, Atita, Jeff, Bruno, Martin).

Therefore, I will now proceed and merge this PR to the main branch.

Best regards
Martin

Posted by Richard Zowalla <rz...@apache.org>.
+1