Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jagadeesh Sunkara <js...@baan.com> on 2004/08/10 04:14:46 UTC

newbie: CheckOut property

Hello,
I am looking for a method/property in webdav client library to find out
whether the current resource is checkout or not. Any pointers would be
helpful.

Thanks,
Jagadeesh

Re: newbie: CheckOut property

Posted by Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>.
Take the following code snippet as a starting point:

Vector propVec = new Vector(2);
propVec.addElement("checked-in");
propVec.addElement("checked-out");
try {
    Enumeration e = resource.propfindMethod(DepthSupport.DEPTH_0, propVec);
    if (e.hasMoreElements()) {
        Enumeration props = ((ResponseEntity) e.nextElement()).getProperties();
        while (props.hasMoreElements()) {
            Property prop = (Property) props.nextElement();
            if (prop.getStatusCode() == 200) {
                System.out.println(prop.getLocalName());
            }
        }
    }
} catch (Exception e) {}