Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Volkmann, Mark" <Ma...@AGEDWARDS.com> on 2003/05/19 22:23:11 UTC

document-centric vs. literal encoding

I know this isn't an Axis-specific question, but can someone explain or
point me to documentation that explains the difference between
document-centric SOAP calls and using literal encoding?

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.

RE: document-centric vs. literal encoding

Posted by Jim Murphy <jm...@mindreef.com>.
I found this interesting[1].

[1] -
http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/understanding/webservicebasics/def
ault.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnwebsrv/html/rpc_literal.asp#rpc_literal_
topic4?_r=1

Jim Murphy
Mindreef, Inc.
http://www.mindreef.com

RE: document-centric vs. literal encoding