Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Scott Morgan <mo...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/11 01:38:34 UTC

JMS ConnectionFactory problems

Has anybody actually used the JMS publisher and subscriber samplers?

I could not get them to work so I d/l the source and it looks like the
ConnectionFactory.getTopicConnection()
and
ConnectionFactory.getQueueConnection()
methods will always return null.  I can't find anywhere that
initializes the factory by calling
ConnectionFactory.getTopicConnectionFactory
and
ConnectionFactory.getQueueConnectionFactory

Re: JMS ConnectionFactory problems

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
I seem to remember there was a bug report about something similar,
which has been fixed in the current code.

You may find that the nightly builds work OK; if not please file a
Bugzilla report.