Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Peter Glynn <gl...@tcd.ie> on 2001/03/26 16:11:34 UTC

Documentation for Soap4j and SSL

Hi all,
I got it working at last. Must say thanks to Yuhichi Nakamura and Dave Tushar.
I have written a step by step document for people that have no security experience (like me)  but would like to add SSL to SOAP4j. I'm no expert so the explanations are sparse. If anybody that has experience would like to add to the document that would be cool.
Anyway thanks to all replys to my stupid questions and if anybody would like a copy give me a shout,
Peter.
glynnp@tcd.ie