Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/04/01 18:57:40 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache PLC4X Build-Tools Website Skin 1.0.0 (RC2)

So the vote passes with

3 binding +1 votes, 1 non-binding +1 vote and no other votes.

I'll release the maven artifacts and update the poms.

Chris

Am 01.04.20, 20:44 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j....@pragmaticminds.de>:

    I vote +1 (binding)

    I checked:

    - Downloaded Artifacts and checked hash and signature
    - Checked existence and Content of LICENSE, NOTICE, README; RELEASE_NOTES
    - No unexpected binaries
    - Built project according to readme (mvn install) (macOs Mojave 10.14.6)

    Best
    Julian

    Am 30.03.20, 18:11 schrieb "Niklas Merz" <ni...@apache.org>:

        I vote +1 (non-binding)

        [OK] Download all staged artifacts under the url specified in the
        release vote email.
        [OK] Verify the signature is correct.
        [OK] Check if the signature references an Apache email address.
        [OK] Verify the SHA512 hashes.
        [OK] Unzip the archive.
        [OK] Verify the existence of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES
        files in the extracted source bundle.
        [OK] Verify the content of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files
        in the extracted source bundle.
        [OK] Run RAT and check output.
        [OK] Build the project with "mvn install" (Linux Mint 19.03).

        Niklas