Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org> on 2017/11/08 17:30:07 UTC

archive legacy-jclouds repositories

GitHub recently announced repository archiving:

https://github.com/blog/2460-archiving-repositories

I would like to archive the legacy-jclouds repositories, the ones we
used before moving to the ASF:

https://github.com/jclouds/legacy-jclouds

This prohibits any modifications and signals to users to look elsewhere.
Independently of this I would like to change all the READMEs to point to
our new JIRA and GitHub URLs:

https://github.com/jclouds/legacy-jclouds/pull/1584

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/

Re: archive legacy-jclouds repositories

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
+1!

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Thanks! :)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> I archived all the legacy-jclouds repositories today.

Thanks for taking care of that!

ap

Re: archive legacy-jclouds repositories

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>.