Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Paul Flores <pa...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/01 23:45:54 UTC

Issues with Qpid dispatch make

Hi,

Downloaded qpid_dispatch.  Have run into issues with Building C object
src/CMakeFiles/qpid-dispatch.dir/compose.c.o
 at container.h ( at lines 178 and 182) along with error:
‘qd_field_location_t’ has no member named ‘parsed’ in compose (152 and
162).  I downloaded the tar file less that 30 minutes ago.

Is there a fix?

Thanks.

Paul

Re: Issues with Qpid dispatch make

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.
Hi Paul,

Which version did you download and on what platform are you attempting
to build it?

-Ted