Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Maxime LUCE <Ma...@somatic.fr> on 2013/10/04 14:53:49 UTC

Windows 8.1

Hi,

I plan to port 3.x version of Cordova on Windows 8.1.
Would you like I create a different plateform or upgrade Windows 8 plateforme in a different branch ?

-----------------------------
Maxime LUCE - Touch it
contact@touchit.fr
http://touchit.fr

Re: Windows 8.1

Posted by Maxime LUCE <Ma...@somatic.fr>.
Hi,

Ok for the branch (it was implicit ...)
Ok so I consider Windows 8.1 as a different platform !

I will start the port during the month. Most APIs are similar so it can be quick...
I will let you know about my work. I will create a new branch on a fork in Github.

Just a last question to avoid doing bad things :
Must I create one (or more) issue on JIRA to inform contributors ?
If yes, must I create a New Feature issue ? Can you add Windows 8.1 component ?

Thanks

-----------------------------
Maxime LUCE - Touch it
contact@touchit.fr
http://touchit.fr

De : purplecabbage<ma...@gmail.com>
Envoy? : ?vendredi? ?4? ?octobre? ?2013 ?19?:?31
? : dev@cordova.apache.org<ma...@cordova.apache.org>

Work in a different branch *always*
Don't 'upgrade', both must co-exist for awhile at least.
So don't consider it a port or an upgrade , consider it 'adding support for windows 8.1'

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Windows 8.1

Posted by purplecabbage <pu...@gmail.com>.