Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Milan Kuchtiak <Mi...@Sun.COM> on 2008/02/22 15:48:31 UTC

jaxws-calculator

Hi,

I was never able to build Axis2 jaxws-calculator example.

Why this is the only example that can be build with maven, and not with
ant .
Is there any principal problem with that ?

Today  (after 15 minutes of maven scripts downloading) I got an error :

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.axis2:axis2-aar-maven-plugin:SNAPSHOT:aar': Unable to find
the mojo 'org.apache.axis2:axis2-aar-maven-plugin:SNAPSHOT:aar' in the
plugin 'org.apache.axis2:axis2-aar-maven-plugin'

Is there any source for jaxws-calculator.aar ?

Milan

Re: jaxws-calculator

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@skynet.be>.
Yep, with the plugin from the snapshot repository, build fails with:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/maven/archiver/
MavenArchiveConfiguration
	at org.apache.axis2.maven2.aar.AarMojo.<init>(AarMojo.java:71)
Method)
	at
sun
.reflect
.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl
.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
	at
sun
.reflect
.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl
.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
	at
org
.codehaus
.plexus
.component
.factory
.java.JavaComponentFactory.newInstance(JavaComponentFactory.java:44)

You can still build jaxws-calculator by doing a "mvn install" in
modules/tool/axis2-aar-maven-plugin first.

Andreas

Re: jaxws-calculator

Posted by Milan Kuchtiak <Mi...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks for the hint.