Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rex Posadas <re...@gazillion.com> on 2011/08/25 19:56:57 UTC

completely disabling default applications

To All,

Even though we can disable features thorough the permissions system, is
there a way to completely disable some of the default applications (
such as HR and Marketing ) so they do not even exist as part of the
system? Short of stripping out the code and dealing with all of the
issues associated that.

Thanks.

Rex

RE: completely disabling default applications

Posted by Rex Posadas <re...@gazillion.com>.
Thank you, Ruth.

That worked for the applications I wanted to disable.

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Rex: