Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Orion Letizi <or...@terracotta.org> on 2007/10/25 02:20:33 UTC

geronimo terracotta plugin demo

On Monday, we demonstrated the bitchen geronimo terracotta plugin that Jeff Genender wrote.  Here are the notes I took about todo items, etc:

  - Geronimo release will coincide with Terracotta release in Nov.
  - TODO for that release:
    - Fix geronimo plugin pom.xml (gary k. has already dont this, but couldn't build the plugin on windows)
    - publish terracotta plugin artifacts to maven repo
    - documentation

    - move plugin to forge
      - make sure Jeff has commit rights to forg>e
      - this will have the nice side benefit of continuous integration (see <http://forge.terracotta.org/> for details)

  - sometime soon, we'll want to add the right magic to get the plugin tests run by the forge CI machine

  - nice feature adds, not necessary for initial plugin release:
    - unwind terracotta plugin install:
        - safe start
	- rename rc.d files
    - rebuilding the boot jar on change
      - groovy editing.  checking date/time stamps on config
    - geronimo console portlets
      - configuration editor portlet
      - tc admin console portlet

Re: geronimo terracotta plugin demo

Posted by Orion Letizi <or...@terracotta.org>.
Ah.  Yes.  I meant that we're trying to coincide the release of the
Geronimo Terracotta plugin with the release of Geronimo 2.1.

Cheers,
Orion

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Orion,