Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "McKerral, Cameron" <mc...@anz.com> on 2002/09/11 02:36:37 UTC

xerces c 2.1 under VC6 ... link problem

Hi All,

I have downloaded xerces 2.1 binaries and have tried to re-compile some of
my code (previously using 2.0), but had a link error.  So I decided to try
to recompile the PParser sample and got the same error, see below:

PParse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void
__thiscall SAXParser::doctypeDecl(class DTDElementDecl const &,unsigned
short const * const,unsigned short const * const,bool)"
(?doctypeDecl@SAXParser@@UAEXABVDTDElementDe

Does anyone have any ideas of what I might be doing wrong?

regards,
Cam