Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by ma...@kafkatool.com on 2018/08/02 19:04:48 UTC

Re: Viewing transactional markers in client

	This would be useful, for example, showing messages belonging to the
same transaction.

	thanks

	marko

Posted by Cody Koeninger <co...@koeninger.org>.
Here's one reason I might want to be able to tell whether a given
offset is a transactional marker:

Alternatively, is there any efficient way to tell what the offset of
the last actual record in a topicpartition is (i.e. like endOffsets)

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.