Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/08 09:12:00 UTC

remove logger.info("skipped deployment of: " + beanClass.getName() + " reason: " + e.getMessage());

Hi

in org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer#isValidManagedBean we log in
info and finer if a bean is not a managed bean:

logger.info("skipped deployment of: " + beanClass.getName() + " reason: " +
e.getMessage());
logger.log(Level.FINER, "skipped deployment of: " + beanClass.getName() + "
details: ", e);

the question is: any issue removing the info line?

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: remove logger.info("skipped deployment of: " + beanClass.getName() + " reason: " + e.getMessage());

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
set logger level to finer solves it.

The point is it logs too much by default in pretty much all libs

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.