Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/12 00:03:20 UTC

Commit policy question

Has anything changed in regard to branching since I last contributed? I
pushed a commit to master to fix a bug, but I forgot to make sure that was
still the right way to do things (especially with an RC going on).

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Commit policy question

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I've noticed that this bug I worked on is part of a different bug that
can't be fixed nearly as quickly, so no worries.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Commit policy question

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Commit policy question

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Commit policy question

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1, I would not VOTE -1 to _add_ something to a release, only if something
is broken with the RC.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com