Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dave Seidel <da...@mindreef.com> on 2006/02/10 20:50:50 UTC

Procrun question: --DependsOn

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but it's not in the online FAQ, I
don't see a way to search the list archives, and Bugzilla doesn't turn up
anything relevant....

I'm using procrun on Windows to install/run a customized Tomcat, and I want
to set a couple of service dependences, so I added "--DependsOn ServiceName"
to the //IS command line.  However, this doesn't work -- "sc queryex foo"
shows no dependencies, and when I look at the registry there is no
DependOnService value associated with the service entry.

Can anyone set me straight?  Will I need to twiddle the registry by hand?
Thanks in advance.

- Dave

---
Dave Seidel