Posted to user@sis.apache.org by Christoph Steinforth <cs...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/27 12:47:58 UTC

Download of Apache SIS 1.0 (SNAPSHOTS)

Hello,

is there a download for SIS 1.0 (SNAPSHOTS), or a maven repo which could be
used for this in order to get dependencies in the proper way?

Thanks in advance,

Christoph

Re: Download of Apache SIS 1.0 (SNAPSHOTS)

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Hello Christoph

Le 05/03/2019 à 08:30, csteinforth@gmail.com a écrit :

> So I guess it would be better to stick to the artifacts build by
> ourselves based on the current git repo.

Unfortunately yes. Uploading of Maven artifacts from Jenkins server
fails with the following message: "Failed to transfer file (…snip…) with
status code 401" (bottom of page at [1]). I do not know why. I could ask
to Apache Infra but missed time to do so yet. If anyone volunteers to
investigate, (s)he would be welcome of course!

    Martin

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/sis/528/consoleFull

Re: Download of Apache SIS 1.0 (SNAPSHOTS)

Posted by cs...@gmail.com, cs...@gmail.com.
Hallo Martin,

thanks for your answer.

So I guess it would be better to stick to the artifacts build by ourselves based on the current git repo.

Regards,

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Le 27/02/2019 à 13:47, Christoph Steinforth a écrit :

> is there a download for SIS 1.0 (SNAPSHOTS), or a maven repo which
> could be used for this in order to get dependencies in the proper way?

Snapshot of Apache projects are available on this repository:

  * https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

However deployment of Apache SIS snapshots on this repository fail since
August of last year, I have not yet understood why. I did not had a
chance yet to investigate more…

    Martin