Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Greg Buchanan <gm...@cfl.rr.com> on 2005/08/07 22:14:28 UTC

Jetspeed 1.6 resolved -- was RE: Jetspeed 1.6/Fusion/mysql working for anyone ?

I think I found the answer to my problems.

In the database DDL scripts directory/zip file, there are two set's of SQL
scripts for Mysql. One in turbine-mysql-4.sql and the other is
turbine-mysql.sql.

Assuming that turbine-mysql-4.sql was for mysql versions 4 and later, I had
been using that version. In this file, the USER_ID field is not marked as
auto_increment.

Re-initializing the database with turbine-mysql.sql fixed the problem.

Anyone know what the "-4" version was for ?

Thank you all for the help !!!