Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Wade Holler <wa...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/19 21:08:45 UTC

Hbase-2031

Does anyone know if this was broken or not carried forward.

I am on 0.94

I need to operate on interface A that has a name NameA in DNS and /etc/hosts but the default hostname is B that corresponds to interface B.

Default route for host is out interface A

Very tired of banging my head against the wall on this.

Best Regards
Wade

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Hbase-2031

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Hi Wade,

Hbase-2031 is a very old issue which is already fixed on 0.94.

Do you have more details on your issue?

What if you try to ping A and B, is it going to the right IPs? Or only
HBase is not going to the right place?

Do you have logs to share?

Which 0.94.x version are you using?

JM