Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ArneD <pu...@degenring.de> on 2006/05/31 16:53:59 UTC

Maven 2 and RAD 6

I am trying to integrate my Mavenized web projects with RAD6. Even though I
was searching the list archives up and down, I still find this difficult,
because the information on the list is very fragmented and partly outdated.
I believe a kind of "How-To" documentation would be very helpful.

I tried to follow the instructions at:
http://www.nabble.com/Best+Practice+-+Maven+with+WSAD+or+RAD6-t966147.html#a2509735

All the JARs should be located in the EAR project's lib dir - not in the WAR
project's WEB-INF/lib.

Questions:
1. Even though I specified
<warSourceExcludes>WEB-INF/lib/*</warSourceExcludes> in the pom.xml as
described in the thread above, all the JARs are still copied to WEB-INF/lib.

2. How can I achieve that during the build of the EAR project, all the JARs
are automatically copied to the EAR's *source* directory, so that RAD can
find the JARs thereafter. I am searching for something like mvn war:inplace,
but for the EAR project.

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks,
Arne