Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/23 21:07:15 UTC

NuttX International Workshop 2022: will start in less than 14h

Hi Everyone,

We are looking forward to see you tomorrow in the NuttX Workshop.

The schedule with all the presentations is already available:

https://nuttx.events/

BR,

Alan

Re: NuttX International Workshop 2022: will start in less than 14h

Posted by Tomek CEDRO <to...@cedro.info>.
TANK U SIR :-)

Posted by Alin Jerpelea <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Posted by Tomek CEDRO <to...@cedro.info>.
still no links?

Posted by Alin Jerpelea <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,

Posted by spudaneco <sp...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Alan,Question... Are there instruction anywhere for connecting to the presentations?GregSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com> Date: 9/23/22  3:07 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: dev <de...@nuttx.apache.org> Subject: NuttX International Workshop 2022: will start in less than 14h Hi Everyone,We are looking forward to see you tomorrow in the NuttX Workshop.The schedule with all the presentations is already available:https://nuttx.events/BR,Alan