Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Kim van der Linde <ki...@kimvdlinde.com> on 2004/08/10 15:02:26 UTC

Re: [MATH] Contributing

Hi Mark,

Logically, the modules have to fit in with the existing structure. I was
anyway already planning to revise the MVE module and start to
incorporate the commons-MATH package. I wil have a look at the extisting
package and come back with classes that would fit in, or post the
questions here when I can not figure it out.

Cheers,

Kim

http://www.kimvdlinde.com