Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Abhishek Bhattacharjee <ab...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/07 19:46:40 UTC

[ERROR][WHILE COMPILING KESTREL PROGRAM]

When I am trying to compile the following program:
https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm/wiki/Kestrel-and-Storm/93bcfbb48bfcec27c7d5c3fc9d381a5a6c3cffe4

I am getting error saying that *backtype.storm.spout.KestrelClient* doesn't
exist.
I have configured kestrel and running a kestrel server although that
doesn't matter here.
I have cloned the storm-kestrel repo and have made the jars using lein.
I have tried compiling the program using both the jars i.e the standalone
jar and the other one.
After seeing the storm-kestrel repo I realised I should use
KestrelThriftClient in place of KestrelClient ( I could be wrong here), but
it shows the same error.

Here is the exact error I am getting:
http://pastebin.com/vTEse5GG

What I am missing out here ?
Any help is appreciated.
Sorry for the long message and thanks in advance.