Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/01 16:22:02 UTC

Re: Need help with IBM JDK 1.5

  Thanks Joe! If you happen to have a server built from trunk could you
please let me know if the server starts without exception after
deleting xalan.jar and xmlParserApi jars from lib\endorsed.

Thanks In Advance
Anita

http://new.mail.yahoo.com

Re: Need help with IBM JDK 1.5

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
  Thanks Joe! I will remove xalan and xmParserApis from the endorsed
directory on Monday.

Thanks
Anita

--- Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I was able to start the server without error after removing the xalan
>
> and xmlParserApi jars.
>
> Joe
>

> anita kulshreshtha wrote:
> >   Thanks Joe! If you happen to have a server built from trunk could
> you
> > please let me know if the server starts without exception after
> > deleting xalan.jar and xmlParserApi jars from lib\endorsed.
> >
> > Thanks In Advance
> > Anita
> >
> > --- Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >

> >>Hi Anita,
> >>
> >>I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but here is what I
> >>found:
> >>
> >>First, I don't see an rt.jar present in lib.
> >>
> >>My JRE is the IBM J9 version of 1.5.0 for windows.
> >>
> >>However, I did find an "xml.jar" that included the following two
> >>TransformerFactoryImpl.classes:
> >>
> >>TransformerFactoryImpl.class 13,289   org\apache\xalan\processor\
> >>TransformerFactoryImpl.class 22,760   org\apache\xalan\xsltc\trax\
> >>
> >>Joe

> in

> > http://new.mail.yahoo.com

Want to start your own business?