Posted to user@storm.apache.org by liumingxing <li...@cnnic.cn> on 2015/09/25 10:04:52 UTC

exector does not do the job

hi,
    in ui,  a executor listed in the ui is assigned to do a task, but by checking the log file of the worker the executor belongs to it stoped the task a few hours ago.
 I do not know whether it continue to do the task, so I tcpdump to know if the host the spout was located in was sending to it, and no traffic was found.  From it, no task was assigned to the executor.
However, I was puzzled that there was the executor in the ui. why?

Thanks.

Mingxing,liu

liumingxing@cnnic.cn
(010)58812467