Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "Benowitz, Michael" <Mi...@gdit.com> on 2008/08/25 21:27:42 UTC

How to extend BPEL support?

Hello,

I am interested in adding to Tuscany the ability to use an
already-running BPEL engine rather than launching its own embedded ODE
server.  I would also like to make it support different BPEL engines
such as jBPM-BPEL and/or ActiveBPEL.  How feasible is this, and what
kind of source code changes would it require?

Thank you,

Mike

Re: How to extend BPEL support?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
How is it going with adding support for using an already-running BPEL
engine or adding support for jBPM-BPEL ?
Do you guys need any help ?

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk