Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2010/05/04 01:28:52 UTC

if (Graduation == Beer) {

Hi all,

a few of us are  getting together for a beer or two on Monday 5/10,
6.30pm at the Steelhead brewery in Burlingame:

     http://www.steelheadbrewery.com/burlingame.htm

Maybe we can get a roll call who's able to come, if there are more than
8 of us, we'll want to make reservations. I know John, Bryan, Steve and
I will be there, and the more the merrier of course. The official excuse
for this beer outage is to celebrate our graduation from Incubator, so
please come celebrate! :)

Cheers!

-- leif

Re: if (Graduation == Beer) {