Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Nicko Cadell <ni...@neoworks.com> on 2004/06/27 19:58:27 UTC

RE: [Log4net-users] Getting wacky results when using an ado.net appender.

John,

The example documentation on the site became out of sync with the beta8
release during the move to apache.

If you look in the log4net-1.2.0-beta8\doc\manual directory from the
download you will see the correct documentation. All you need to change
is in the ConversionPattern properties you should change the value to
the single letter version rather than the long pattern name (i.e. %t
rather than %thread).

Nicko