Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by SIMON DUTIL <si...@msp.gouv.qc.ca> on 2004/08/24 17:06:54 UTC

AC live

Hi list!

How do I use "AC Live" to restrict a live page to some users ?

I thought that add a group of user would restrict the access to the
page to everyone except for the members of the specified group,  but it
seems that i was wrong...Its likeThe inherited rights "world" isnt
allowing me to restrict the page to ayone...

Inherited Rights:	world (the world)

So i tried to remove it from site > authoring > ac live (tabs) but it
havent worked ( It seems that it cant be deleted )...

Thanks for any help,

Simon